Wednesday 11 July 2012

"Sea Bites" now in English! Hooray!


I've been a bit negative on my last two blogs and I don't like being negative, it's not really me and I much prefer to give praise than criticise so imagine how happy I was to find that one of my favourite things of late is now in English so I can actually follow the narrative!

A couple of months ago I did this blog to introduce some things I really enjoyed into your lives so that hopefully, you would enjoy them too. One of those was a short Spanish film entitled "Percebeiros" and it is brilliant.

Now, "Percebeiros" has English subtitles so if like me, you can't speak Spanish, you can now actually understand what is being said.

It's brilliant, I love it and I hope you do too. A great bit of Film-Making.




Sea Bites (english subtitles) from enpiedeguerra on Vimeo.

No comments: